Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've been slacking on my blogging lol

Well, I tried to keep up with blogging, but I just seem to run out of time to do it. However, I'm glad I did it at the beginning of my program to document all that happened. In summary, I've been working a lot. I'm at the Wilderness Lodge almost every time I work, but I don't mind because it's an absolutely beautiful resort. I usually work around 50 hours a week, and in my free time I've been trying to network, design, and of course, enjoy myself! :) My family came to visit a couple weeks ago, and we had a wonderful time together! Then a couple friends visited (it was their first trip to Disney) and we had an awesome time as well! Two of the original roommates have left. We've already gotten two new ones, and we all get along great! I've been so fortunate when it comes to roommates. I'll try to blog periodically, but I'll be better at uploading pics to facebook. :) I miss everyone back home, but I'm heading home for a week at the beginning of October! I can't wait! 

Thanks for reading, 
Erica :)







No comments:

Post a Comment